Nitrogen Tyre Inflator
How Does a Nitrogen Generator Work – PSA Technology
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) Technology Works This Way :
- A carbon molecular sieve (CMS) adsorbs oxygen and water vapor molecules under high pressure while allowing nitrogen to pass through.
- A sieve bed pressure vessel is filled with the CMS.
- A sieve bed is then pressurized with air.
- O2, CO2, CO and other molecules are captured and held inside the CMS.
- N2 molecules are drawn off into N2 receiving tank.
- O2, CO2, CO and other molecules are flushed from the CMS by depressurizing the sieve bed.
- The CMS is flushed and cleansed, ready for new air.
- High Nitrogen Purity.
- LCD Display Backlit.
- Auto Vaccumisation.
- PSA Technology.
- Built in tyre top up and tyre fill counter.
- Built in Nitrogen storage tank.
Advantages of Filling Nitrogen In Tyre
- Nitrogen is insert gas, Non Combustible, clean and dry. No Corrosion, so extended Rim Life.
- Molecule size 4 times bigger than air. So diffusion is very slow.
- Nitrogen gas does not expand due to heat. So constant tyre pressure, better comfort, better mileage and better thread pattern.
- Enhances Tyre life it reduces tyre deterioration and slows the aging process.
Power Supply: 230V A.C 50 Hz
Technology: PSA (Pressure Swing Adsorption)
Tank Size: 60 Ltrs
Keypad: Touch Type
Display: 2 x 1″ LCD Backlit Display
Display(For Set and Tyre pressure)
Purity of Nitrogen: 96 to 99.5%
CMS: German Imported
Resolution: 1 Psi
Dimension: 1370 x 595 x 460 mm
Pressure Setting: 150 Psi
Pre filter: 10 Microns
Counters: Top Up & Tyre Fill